New T-rank data provider for integrated beneficial ownership discovery within Passfort
Passfort clients can now benefit from a new T-rank data provider that helps to identify beneficial owners.
T-rank uses advanced methods to identify the most powerful shareholders in a company, even when dealing with complex ownership structures such as circular ownership. T-rank’s unique power index reveals who the powerful owners are, and supports combining T-rank’s voter power approach with an integrated ownership approach.
The T-rank integration will be recognizable to users of Orbis.
How it works
- The T-rank data provider makes use of T-rank’s beneficial ownership product.
- The data provider uses the company data check template.
- Beneficial owners are returned within the assess company ownership task. In contrast to the Moody’s Analytics Orbis integration, no other roles are returned by the data provider.
- The beneficial owners identified by T-rank can be added to a verification list using automation and can also be added to the verification list manually within the Passfort portal or API.
- The user can click on the ownership visualization link in the check result and see the organizational structure of the onboarded company in T-rank’s visualisation tool.
- Thresholds for the percentage ownership required before a shareholder is considered a beneficial owner can be configured in the data provider, and the client can choose whether or not they want to include beneficial owners identified through their voter power.
The check result for the T-rank data provider within the assess company ownership task, including the Ownership visualisation link that takes you to T-rank’s interface
The T-rank interface that opens in a new window when you click on the Ownership visualisation link
Out of scope
- Data from other T-rank products
- T-rank data appearing in Passfort’s native org chart
Using the new T-rank integration
If you’d like us to set this up for you, contact us.
- Documentation for the T-rank data provider for Passfort
- A marketing page on beneficial ownership discovery
- A whitepaper on beneficial ownership discovery
- Documentation on integrated ownership
- Documentation on shareholder power
- General T-rank documentation