Making PassFort easier to use
We're always working to make PassFort the best platform for onboarding new customers and monitoring their risk to your company.
We've recently released these improvements.
- You can use a picklist to add a state/province to an address for any country, minimising the chance of a typo.
- If you add a company description via the API (collected_data.metadata.description), it will be surfaced in the portal so users can see it.
- A clear error message is displayed when you try to run a check but a check variant hasn't been configured for the profile's country of residence/incorporation.
- If you change the approved/rejected decision on a document, the new decision will be displayed on the same version (previously, a new document version was created).
Company data check:
- Directors returned from Companies House will now show the dates they have been active at the company - and you can configure the check to only retrieve directors who are currently active.
PEPs and sanctions check:
- A new ComplyAdvantage configuration option enables you to reduce false positives by applying ComplyAdvantage's search profiles.
Electronic identity check:
- The data provider reference is displayed in the check results when you use GBG ID3global or Capita Identity Solutions.
Have a suggestion? Contact our Support team - we'd love to hear from you.